أفضل 30 وظيفة في إيطاليا من حيت الراتب 2024
Best Job in Italy In terms of salary, Italy has seen an amazing rise in inflation. Fortunately, the country’s inflation rate has finally decreased – it has reached a low level It reached 5.34% It is time to learn about the professions required in Italy.
Despite falling inflation, many people’s bank accounts are still hurting as they try to recover from rising prices. Of course, having a high-paying job in Italy can combat the effects of inflation and help you keep up with changes in the cost of living in the country.
What is the best job in Italy in terms of salary? What are the most in-demand jobs in Italy? Through our article we will provide you with answers to these and other questions about employment in Italy in general.
The best job in Italy in terms of salary
Maybe you are a student trying to decide what to study, or maybe you are a foreigner looking to reinvent yourself by getting a job in Italy. Whatever your reason for wanting to learn about the highest paying jobs in Italy, this list is for you.
1. CEO job in Italy
The chief executive officer or chief executive officer leads the company. They can lead a small startup with just a few employees or a large corporation with thousands of people working underneath them.
Since CEOs manage all the executives, managers and other employees in the company, they are usually paid very well for their hard work, so it is not surprising that this is one of the highest paying jobs in Italy.
- Average salary: €8,480 per month
- Salary range: €3,900-13,500 per month
2. Pilot job in Italy
Pilots do more than just fly planes from one destination to another. They also develop flight plans based on weather forecasts and other important details.
Pilots perform regular inspections of the aircraft as well, keeping passengers informed of changes in weather, flight patterns, etc., (while also making sure everyone stays calm).
- Average salary: €6,210 per month
- Salary range: €3,230 – 9,500 per month
3. IT Manager
An IT manager or IT manager maintains all aspects of a company’s IT infrastructure—including networks, servers, security, applications, and storage. – It works properly.
They work alongside all members of the IT department to ensure other employees are able to perform their jobs properly, have access to the appropriate software and tools, etc.
- Average salary: €6,030 per month
- Salary range: €2,780 – €9,590 per month
4. Sales manager job
A sales manager is crucial to any organization, whether it sells software or athletic shoes.
They supervise all sales team members and work with them to develop plans, set and achieve sales goals, build customer relationships, and set prices.
- Average salary: 6,667 per month
- Salary range: €52,500-999,996 per year
5. The position of the financial director
The CFO is responsible for establishing and maintaining the financial health of the organization. This will be one of the best jobs in Italy for English speakers and those who are bilingual, as they may be working with clients or clients from other countries.
They do this through careful data analysis, as well as by providing advice to senior managers to help them come up with ideas that increase profits. They also create detailed financial reports, oversee investment activities, and create long-term financial management plans.
- Average salary: €7,390 per month
- Salary range: €3,840 – €11,300 per month
6. The position of medical director
Medical directors oversee health facilities—hospitals, clinics, etc. – Make sure it works as efficiently as possible.
Medical directors handle all the administrative aspects of keeping a facility afloat, such as hiring staff, setting and enforcing rules and regulations, ensuring patients receive quality care, monitoring budgets, and more.
- Average salary: €15,431 per month
- Salary range: €122,221-€234,071 per year
7. Marketing manager position
A marketing manager creates, implements, and improves marketing campaigns, either for a single company or for a group of companies.
Their jobs revolve around raising awareness and increasing demand for specific products or services. They do this by collaborating with marketing team members, sales professionals, and other department heads.
- Average salary: €3,250 per month
- Salary range: €25,248-65,004 per year
8. A surgeon’s job in Italy
The specific activities of the surgeon depend on the type of surgery in which they specialize. For example, cardiovascular surgeons perform operations on the heart and blood vessels, while orthopedic surgeons operate on people’s bones and joints.
Regardless of their specialty, they diagnose and recommend surgical procedures for patients and then perform those surgeries to improve the patient’s health and quality of life.
- Average salary: €17,015 per month
- Salary range: €130,679-€277,080 per year
9. The job of a lawyer in Italy
Most people think that lawyers are professionals who represent clients in court. They do much more than that, though.
For example, lawyers conduct research, write and analyze contracts, and negotiate settlements. They specialize in a variety of fields, from real estate to criminal justice.
- Average salary: €7,280 per month
- Salary range: €3,790 – €11,100 per month
10. The job of university professor
A university professor is a teacher who works at a college or university.
They specialize in a particular subject, such as mathematics, economics, business, or a language such as French or German. They develop lesson plans and write grading exams, but they also conduct research and write articles for journals.
- Average salary: €5,310 per month
- Salary range: €2,760 – €8,130 per month
11. Chemical engineer job
Chemical engineers are chemistry experts.
They use their skills to design equipment and manufacturing processes for a variety of materials, from gasoline and detergents to pharmaceuticals.
- Average salary: €3,910 per month
- Salary range: €1,800 – €6,220 per month
12. Software engineer job in Italy
A software engineer deals with all the responsibilities associated with creating a software. Their job includes design, development, numerous tests, and ongoing maintenance to keep software applications working properly and according to the customer’s expectations.
- Average salary: €3,333 per month
- Salary range: €26,880 – €54,996 per year
13. Oil and gas engineer job
Oil and gas engineers typically work for oil and gas companies, manufacturers, or engineering companies.
They design and develop the systems needed to extract oil and gas from the ground. They evaluate the economic value of different wells and look for more cost-effective ways to extract oil and gas as well.
- Average salary: €3,790 per month
- Salary range: €1,970 – €5,790 per month
14. Cybersecurity specialist job in Italy
A cybersecurity specialist evaluates networks, software systems, and data centers to look for vulnerabilities.
Once these weaknesses are identified, they also develop plans to fix them and keep the systems running as efficiently as possible.
- Average salary: €4,410 per month
- Salary range: €2,160 – €6,880 per month
15. Automotive engineer job
An automotive engineer usually works for an automobile manufacturing company.
They create new car designs or improve existing designs, focusing on all car parts, from the engine to the exterior.
- Average salary: €5,364 per month
- Salary range: $44,421 and $78,541 per year.
What is the best job in Italy?
There are plenty of other high-paying jobs in Italy that offer a great work-life balance, ideal for foreigners, unskilled workers, etc. Here are 15 of the best options to consider:
1. Machine learning engineer
Machine learning engineers are a key fixture in the AI sector. They design software, predictive models, programs and algorithms that machines need to identify patterns and act on the information they have collected.
Since the field of artificial intelligence is growing very rapidly, this position will likely become one of the highest paying jobs in Italy in the coming years.
- Average salary: €5,748 per month
- Salary range: €47,459 – €84,226 per year
2. Data engineer job
Data engineers create, maintain, and improve the infrastructure needed to collect, access, and analyze data.
They provide data scientists and other professionals with the information they need to make informed decisions, increase productivity, profitability, etc.
- Average salary: €2,680 per month
- Salary range: €24,3800-45,760 per year
3. Digital marketing specialist job
Digital marketing professionals are vital for businesses that want to succeed in the digital age.
They help with different aspects of online marketing, including lead generation, search engine optimization, and social media marketing.
- Average salary: €2,167 per month
- Salary Range: $9,600 – $56,004 per year
4. Product Manager
Product managers often work alongside marketing and sales professionals.
They strategize, develop and review product ideas and make plans for what the company should build and offer in the future.
- Average salary: €3,958 per month
- Salary range: €35,256-62,256 per year
5. Carpenter job
Carpenters build things out of wood. They make smaller items like cabinets and furniture and also work on larger projects like homes.
This position easily ranks among the highest paying jobs in Italy for those without a university education.
- Average salary: 11,700 euros per month
- Salary range: $18,900-€140,400 per year
6. Electrician job
Electricians work in homes and businesses of all types and sizes. They install, maintain and repair electrical systems as needed to keep residents/workers safe and easy to access power.
- Average salary: 1,900 euros per month
- Salary range: €990-2,910 per month
7. Construction job in Italy
Also known as builders, builders are essential to the construction of homes and businesses large and small. They also build fireplaces, walls and any other structure made of brick.
- Average salary: 990 euros per month
- Salary range: €480-1,540 per month
8. Real estate agent job
If you are looking for jobs in Italy for English speakers, working as a real estate agent may be a good option. Real estate agents help buy and sell properties, and being an English-speaking real estate agent can give you an added advantage.
- Average salary: 1000 euros per month
- Salary range: €12,000 – €24,000 per year
9. Nurse job in Italy
Nurses care for patients from the moment they step into a clinic or hospital until they check out. They keep patients comfortable, administer medications, and provide education to help patients stay well when they leave.
- Average salary: €1,750 per month
- Salary range: €17,400 – €40,380 per year
10. The position of a physical therapist
Also known as physical therapists, physical therapists work with patients after they have suffered an injury or had surgery. It helps them regain strength and movement in their muscles and joints so they can move freely and without pain.
- Average salary: €6,370 per month
- Salary range: €3,120 – €9,940 per month
11. Customer service representative
A customer service representative can work for almost any company or organization. They often serve as the face of the organization and answer questions or solve problems for customers.
This position will be a good option for those looking for unskilled jobs in Italy for foreigners because it does not require much training or previous experience.
- Average salary: €1,360 per month
- Salary range: €630-2,170 per month
12. Insurance underwriter
An underwriter is responsible for determining whether or not to approve a person’s insurance application. They also determine how much coverage someone is approved for and what they will pay as a premium.
- Average salary: €2,860 per month
- Salary range: €1,490-4,370 per month
13. Hotel manager
Hotel managers keep hotels and resorts running smoothly. They ensure guests have a positive experience and work with other staff to handle tasks such as scheduling, budgeting, payroll, etc.
If you are looking for the best jobs in Italy for foreigners 2023, this will be a good one, especially if you speak multiple languages.
- Average salary: €6,650 per month
- Salary range: €3,060 – €10,600 per month
14. Aeronautical engineer
Aeronautical engineers (or aerospace engineers) design aircraft systems. They also evaluate the performance of these systems and make suggestions to make them safer, more efficient, etc.
- Average salary: €4,640 per month
- Salary range: €2,410 – €7,100 per month
15. Sales representative job
Another on the list of jobs in Italy in high demand is the sales representative position.
Almost every organization needs a sales representative, from technology companies to retail establishments. A salesperson builds relationships with customers and encourages them to invest in their company’s products or services.
- Average salary: 2,500 euros per month
- Salary range: €18,000-€39,996 per year
Job opportunities in Italy are diverse through the availability of a variety of jobs and crafts, and work salaries in Italy witnessed a significant improvement in the last quarter of the year. You must choose the job that is appropriate for your abilities and situation, according to the job offers offered.